Premier Education provide a breakfast and after school care club daily at Heronsgate. The wrap-around care club is a fun and safe environment for your children to attend from 7.30am - 8.40am and 3:20pm - 6.00pm whilst remaining on site.
In this time they are provided with:-
- 30 minutes of active play with a sports activity professional.
- either breakfast options or tea time meal.
- free play and down-time games and activities to relax.
- Friday is weekly movie night where the children can enjoy pizza and popcorn.
As parents you can rest assured that your children will be under the supervision of Premier Educations trained and experienced staff who are fully insured, DBS checked and with a fully qualified first aider on site at all times.
Numbers are limited to a maximum of 25 children at any one time.
The club will operate on all school days at Heronsgate school with holiday clubs offering care for the remainder of the year either on site or at another neighbouring school. Full details are available on the Premier Education website.
The charge for the breakfast club is £4.75 - 7.30am - 7.40am and after-school club is £9.45 - 3.20pm - 5pm or 3.20pm - 6pm per day per child. Premier accept Child Care Vouchers for this service
To book online please follow these 3 simple steps:
1. Follow the link below to your schools booking page
2. Choose the club you wish to book on to and click ‘Book Now’
3. Once booked, email conformation will be automatically sent through.